Are you unhappy with the size or shape of your nose?
Transform your most defining facial feature at Cosmetrix
- Rhinoplasty Redo/Revision
- Rhinoplasty Tip
If you’re having problems breathing or you’re not happy with the size or shape of your nose, you may want to consider a rhinoplasty, also called a “nose job”. This popular procedure corrects a large, misshapen or dysfunctional nose by removing cartilage to create a more proportional and natural nose shape that brings balance to your face and improves your health and self-image.
IIn preparing for rhinoplasty, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take photos and measure your nose
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around two hours. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. As there are several ways to change the size or shape of your nose, the ideal approach will be determined with your doctor. You will likely have to spend one or two nights in the hospital following the procedure.
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications : routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees including ( Surgeon’s fees & Anesthesia’s fees)
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org