LIPOSUCTION & LIPOSTRUCTURE
Tired of sit-ups?
Get perfectly flat abs at Cosmetrix
If you’re dreaming of a sleeker, trimmer body or have excess fat that won’t go away with exercise or weight loss, you may want to consider liposuction. This popular procedure improves your self-image by changing the contours and proportions of your body through the permanent removal of excess fat from a wide variety of areas. The fat that is removed can also be used to build lasting structural changes in other parts of the body and/or face, which is known as lipostructure or fat grafting.
Liposuction is suitable for men and women who are seeking to shape and sculpt their bodies by removing excess fatty deposits in targeted areas, most commonly the chin and neck, hips, abdomen, inner and outer thighs, knees and ankles, and buttocks. To have this procedure, you must be in good health with one or several localized areas of fat that don’t respond well to diet and exercise.
Liposuction is not an effective treatment for patients with cellulite (the dimpled skin that typically appears on the thighs, hips and buttocks) or loose, saggy skin.
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking and nicotine products, as they may increase complications or delay healing
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications : routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees including ( Surgeon’s fees & Anesthesia’s fees)
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org