BODY LIFTLost weight and looking to tighten your body? Bring the new you into focus at Cosmetrix.
If you’ve achieved significant weight loss and have been left with large amounts of heavy, loose folds of skin around your abdomen, arms, thighs, breasts , buttocks and face, you may want to consider a body lift. This procedure improves the shape and tone of targeted areas by removing and lift excess skin, cellulite and sagging fatty tissue, tightening muscles, and improving overall contours of your body.
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This is a major procedure and it will generally take you months to fully recover. You will probably need four to six weeks of recovery time before returning to normal activities, and generally, you should wait from six to eight weeks before exercising, though walking is encouraged after surgery. You may also need to take a significant amount of time off work after the surgery to ensure proper recovery.
Pain and discomfort are first managed with intravenous or intramuscular medications, and later with oral pain medication. A specific diet may be encouraged and you may need to wear a medical compression garment at all times except while bathing. Your doctor will advise you on this based on your personal situation, as you go through the healing process.
Because of the significant amount of skin removed during body lift surgery, there are greater associated risks than with standard cosmetic surgery. After a body lift, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, pain and swelling are likely to occur, while some numbness and bruising are also common. During the healing process, you may feel fatigued, emotionally drained, depressed or just otherwise not yourself. There will be scarring in affected areas, and there is the possibility of some bleeding, infection, skin necrosis, seroma formation and skin laxity as well. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications : routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees including ( Surgeon’s fees & Anesthesia’s fees)
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package