Have back fat rolls taken over your bra line?
Get your back in shape at Cosmetrix
If you want to get rid of the excess hanging skin in your upper back, you may want to consider a back lift, also known as a bra-line back lift for the area of the back that is most commonly affected by sagging skin. This popular procedure gives your back a tighter, more contoured shape, by removing unwanted fat and skin and eliminating skin rolls in the upper back area.
A back lift is suitable for adult men and women who were obese and, whether through diet and exercise alone, or in combination with bariatric weight-loss surgery, have lost a significant amount of weight and now have loose skin in their upper back area. To have this procedure, you must be in good health and at a stable weight – if you are continuing to lose weight, you should wait before having this surgery.
In preparing for back lift surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking and nicotine products, as they may increase complications or delay healing
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You’ll have to severely limit strenuous exercise for at least two weeks and avoid wearing any sort of bra or support during this period, after which a looser-fitting flex bra is recommended for a few weeks. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a back lift, you may experience some minor common side effects. In the days following surgery, some pain and swelling are likely to occur, while some numbness and bruising are also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Most people are extremely happy with their tighter, more contoured back. Getting rid of the rolls in your upper back will allow you to move more easily and feel better about your appearance. As long as you keep fit and maintain a stable weight, the improved look and feel of your back lift surgery should last you forever.
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications : routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees including ( Surgeon’s fees & Anesthesia’s fees)
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package
For Enquiry Or Appointment Call : 800 2211 / +971 4389 0003
Email at : email@example.com
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org