Looking to get your beach body back? Get slimmer, tighter thighs at Cosmetrix
Procedure Name :
- Thigh Lift Whole/Vertical
- Thigh Lift Upper / Inner
If you want to reduce the flabby appearance of your upper leg area, you may want to consider a thigh lift. This popular procedure will help you achieve a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to your overall body image, by removing excess fat and skin in the inner and outer thigh areas.
Thigh lifts are suitable for men and women who are looking to get a tighter, more contoured appearance in either their medial (inner) thigh skin or outer (lateral) thigh areas. If fitness and weight loss efforts have not helped achieved your goals, a surgical thigh lift may be right for you. It also helps to decrease chafing and rashes caused by excess skin in the thigh areas. To have this procedure, you must be in good health and at a stable weight.
In preparing for thigh lift surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around two to three hours. It is a day surgery that is generally performed under general anesthesia, so you’ll be asleep during the operation. A medial thigh lift tightens the skin in the inner thigh area, while a lateral thigh lift tightens the skin in the front and outer thigh areas. You generally won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following this procedure, though one night’s stay may be needed in some cases.
It will take at least two weeks to recover from this procedure. You’ll have to severely limit strenuous exercise for several months, and may need to take a week or two off work to recover. Your doctor will advise you on this based on your personal situation, as you go through the healing process.
After a thigh lift, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, some swelling and bruising are likely to occur. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
The tighter skin and more defined lines in your upper leg will give you a trimmer appearance and help ease mobility issues almost immediately, though the full effects of the procedure will not be achieved for up to six weeks. Keeping fit and maintaining a healthy diet will help you to achieve the most benefit from your thigh lift and keep your new shape forever.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package