SIX PACK ABS
Looking to impress with flat, well-defined abs? Get your dream beach body at Cosmetrix
If you want to have strong, sculpted abs, you may want to consider Assisted High Definition LipoSculpture. This advanced body sculpting technique creates athletic, tight abs through the removal of both superficial and deep fat to enhance the visibility of underlying toning and musculature.
A six pack abs procedure is suitable for adult men who have fatty mid-sections that affects their confidence and self-image. It is ideal for healthy individuals without other serious medical conditions whose weight is relatively stable.
In preparing for six pack abs surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around two hours. The procedure involves fat being removed and abdominal skin being removed and tightened. This is a day surgery that doesn’t require general anesthesia, so you won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following the procedure.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You should avoid any heavy lifting or exercise until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After six pack abs surgery, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, some pain and swelling are likely to occur and some bruising is also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Getting “abs”olutely fabulous abs without all the hard work and exercise will make you feel great and confident in social situations and physical activities. As long as you keep fit and maintain a stable weight, the improved look of six pack abs surgery should last for many years.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package