Looking to enhance your curves without surgery? Build shapely volume with body contouring at Cosmetrix
If you want to enhance, contour and augment specific areas of your body, you may want to consider Macrolane. This popular non-surgical procedure reduces the signs of aging and enhances the shape of selected features through the injection of a hyaluronic acid gel to achieve a fuller, more curvaceous look.
Macrolane is suitable for adult women and men who wish to enhance the shape of specific parts of their bodies, such as the breasts, buttocks and claves, or even out discrepancies in skin surface, such as those occasionally caused by liposuction. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
Macrolane is not suitable for use in the face.
In preparing for Macrolane, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Discuss any medical conditions or treatments
- Examine or measure the targeted area of your body
This procedure takes less than one hour and no hospital stay is generally required. The Macrolane is injected through tiny incision(s) in the selected area(s), which receive local anesthetic to minimize any discomfort.
Since the procedure is non-surgical, very little recovery time is needed. You’ll be able to return to work or other activities almost immediately following the procedure, though you should limit strenuous exercise for a week or two.
Macrolane is very safe and side effects are extremely rare, though they may include some bruising, swelling or numbness around the injection site(s), which should disappear with icing within a day or two. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Most people feel great when they see the fuller, curvier look that is visible immediately following Macrolane treatment. The rejuvenating effects of the treatment typically last around twelve to eighteen months, so you may require top ups to retain the voluptuous curves and enhanced looks.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation , including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package.