Need to remove facial scars and wrinkles? Brighten up your looks at Cosmetrix
If you want to rid your face of acne scarring or wrinkles for more youthful, unblemished skin, you may want to consider lipo fillers, also known as facial fat injections. This popular non-surgical procedure fills scars and creases, removes wrinkles and improves the fullness of your face through the injection of human fat taken from your own body to give your face a smoother, more vibrant appearance.
Lipo fillers are suitable for adult women and men with visible signs of facial aging or scars from acne, or who require deep tissue injection. Lipo fillers help delay the need for more invasive procedures, such as a facelift or brow lift, and eliminate the risk of allergic reactions, unlike synthetic fillers. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
In preparing for lipo fillers, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
- Examine or measure you face
This procedure takes less than one hour and no hospital stay is generally required. Lipo fillers represent a more extensive procedure than other cosmetic injectable fillers because liposuction techniques are involved to collect the fat first, generally using local anesthetic. The fat is then injected at multiple selected points using a small needle, usually with topical or local anesthetic to minimize any discomfort.
Since the filler procedure is non-surgical, very little recovery time is needed for the facial areas targeted. However, the liposuction techniques applied to harvest the fat used for the injections may result in minor side effects, such as swelling, bruising and some discomfort, which should only last a few days or weeks. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
Lipo fillers are non-allergenic and very safe. Side effects are extremely rare, though they may include some bruising, swelling or numbness around the liposuction and injection site(s). The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
It will take a bit of time to fully see and appreciate the full results of lipo filling, as treated areas generally have some swelling some of the injected fat takes a few months to be metabolized, leaving the true outcome of the procedure visible only after three to four months. However, this natural filler procedure has long-lasting effects, so you can enjoy the ongoing benefits of your new, smoother appearance.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation , including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package.