Wishing you had a smaller, flatter chest? Get more masculine pecs at Cosmetrix
If you want to get rid of over-developed or enlarged breasts and improve your self-confidence, you may want to consider a gynecomastia, also known as male breast reduction. This popular procedure gives you a more masculine chest by removing excess skin and fat tissue to improve the contours of your chest area.
A male breast reduction is suitable for adult men who have droopy, sagging chests and a poor self-image because of hormonal changes, heredity, obesity, or the use of certain drugs. It is ideal for healthy individuals without other serious medical conditions whose body has fully developed and whose weight is relatively stable.
In preparing for male breast reduction surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around two hours. The procedure involves removing fat, tissue and excess skin from the breast area. It is a day surgery, which can be performed either under general anesthesia or local anesthesia and sedation, so you generally won’t have to stay in the hospital overnight.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You should avoid any heavy lifting and exercise until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a male breast reduction, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, some pain and swelling are likely to occur and some bruising is also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Getting a flatter, more masculine chest area will improve your self-image and give you confidence to take part in a wide range of social and physical activities. As long as you keep fit and maintain a stable weight, the improved look of your surgery should last you forever.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package