Has childbirth or age resulted in unwanted change? Return to your desired size and shape at Cosmetrix.
If your genitals have become loose or changed shape as a result of vaginal childbirth or aging, you may want to consider genital labiaplasty, also known as vaginal genital re-shaping. This procedure is performed to “tighten up” or reshape the labia or “lips” of the vagina.
A genital labiaplasty is suitable for adult women who are seeking to change the size or shape of her labia for either aesthetic or functional reasons, typically making them smaller or correcting an asymmetry between them. Surgery can be performed on the labia major (the larger, outer vaginal lips, or the labia minor (the smaller, inner vaginal lips).
In preparing for genital labiaplasty surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation.
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding.
This surgery generally takes less than an hour. The procedure involves shortening or reshaping the vaginal lips to remove unwanted tissue. It is a day surgery that can be performed either under general anesthesia or local anesthesia and sedation. You generally won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following this procedure.
It will take at least a two to three weeks to recover from this procedure. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After genital labiaplasty, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, some pain, swelling and numbness are likely to occur. It is also possible to experience bleeding, infection and tissue scarring. There’s also a risk that sex will become painful after the operation, or that you may be left with reduced sensitivity in the affected tissue. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Most women are very pleased with the result of their cosmetic genital labiaplasty surgery. Getting the desired shape or tightness can result in significant satisfaction and has the potential to enhance your quality of life in a number of ways.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package