Looking to reduce the signs of aging? Rejuvenate your appearance at Cosmetrix
If you want to eliminate the early signs of aging and get fuller, healthier looking skin, you may want to consider cosmetic injectable fillers, also known as soft tissue augmentation. This popular non-surgical procedure plumps thin lips, removes facial creases and wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial scars through the injection of a filler to give your skin a softer, younger look.
Cosmetic injectable fillers are suitable for adult women and men with mild to moderate signs of facial aging, who wish to eliminate wrinkles and restore volume and fullness in the face. Fillers help delay the need for more invasive procedures, such as a facelift or brow lift, and can be done in conjunction with Botox. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
In preparing for fillers, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Discuss any medical conditions or treatments
- Examine or measure you face
This procedure takes less than one hour and no hospital stay is generally required. The fillers are injected at multiple selected points using a small needle, usually with topical or local anesthetic to minimize any discomfort.
Since the procedure is non-surgical, very little recovery time is needed. You’ll be able to return to work or other activities almost immediately following the procedure.
Fillers are very safe and side effects are extremely rare, though they may include some bruising, swelling or numbness around the injection site(s), which should disappear with icing within a few hours. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
There’s no reason you have to let the signs of aging take over. Most people feel great when they see the younger, fuller look that is visible immediately following filler treatment. The rejuvenating effects of fillers typically last around six to twelve months, so the procedure should be repeated periodically to retain your smooth, unblemished skin.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation , including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package.