Tired of always looking tired? Open your eyes to a more youthful look at Cosmetrix
Procedure Name :
- Eyelid Lower
- Eyelid Upper
- Eyelid Both
- Eyelid Temporal
If you want to get rid of under-eye bags and sagging upper eyelids, you may want to consider eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty. This popular procedure reverses one of the first signs of aging to give you a younger, more rested and alert look.
Eyelid surgery is suitable for adult men and women who show signs of aging in the area around the eyes, giving them a tired, depressed appearance. To have this procedure, you should have healthy facial tissue and no eye conditions, such as glaucoma or dry eye. You must be in good general health.
In preparing for eyelid surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around one hour. It can involve the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both eyelids depending upon the goals of the surgery. It is generally performed under local anesthesia, so you’ll be awake during the procedure and you likely won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital.
It will take around a week to recover from this procedure. You should protect your eyes from the sun with darkly tinted sunglasses until your recovery is complete. Your doctor will advise you on this based on your personal situation, as you go through the healing process.
After eyelid surgery, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for around a week. In the days following surgery, swelling and bruising are likely to occur, while dryness or irritation of the eyes are also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Your refreshed appearance will leave you looking years younger, though the final results of your eyelid surgery will not appear for several weeks. While eyelid surgery will not stop your eyes from aging, the procedure is typically very long lasting. There should be no visible scaring and, by practicing careful sun protection, your more attractive, aware-looking eyes should last you forever.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package