CHIN IMPLANT & REMODELING
Why settle for a weak jawline? Gain respect with a strong chin at Cosmetrix
If you want to have a prominent, powerful chin and increase your stature, you may want to consider a chin implant or remodeling. This popular procedure gives you a stronger chin for better facial proportionality by inserting implants in the lower jaw to enhance volume and improve balance.
A chin implant is suitable for adult with men small, poorly formed chins or weak jawlines. It is ideal for healthy individuals without other serious medical conditions with fully developed facial bones, which usually occurs by the end of adolescence.
In preparing for chin implant surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around one hour. The procedure involves placing an implant either through the mouth or an incision in the chin. It is a day surgery, which can be performed either under general anesthesia or local anesthesia and sedation, so you generally won’t have to stay in the hospital overnight.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You may need to take a few days off work until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a chin implant or remodeling, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks. In the days following surgery, some pain and swelling are likely to occur and some bruising is also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Getting a more powerful and prominent chin will make you feel more confident about yourself. The results of chin implant surgery are visible almost immediately and should last forever, though it may take several months to determine the final size and shape.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package