CHEEK IMPLANTLosing your smile under drooping cheeks? Get smoother, fuller cheeks at Cosmetrix
If you want to enhance the curves of your face and get better definition around the cheek bones, you may want to consider cheek implants. This popular procedure adds body and contour to the cheeks to make you look younger and give your face a fuller, healthier appearance.
Cheek implants are suitable for adult men and women who have weak cheek structure, a narrow or flat face, or who have lost cheek contour due to the effects of aging. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
In preparing for cheek implants, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Examine or measure you face
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding.
This surgery takes around one hour. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. As there are several types of implants that may be used, the ideal one will be determined with your doctor. You likely won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following this procedure, though one night’s stay may be needed in some cases.
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications : routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees including ( Surgeon’s fees & Anesthesia’s fees)
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package