Losing your smile under drooping cheeks? Get smoother, fuller cheeks at Cosmetrix
If you want to enhance the curves of your face and get better definition around the cheek bones, you may want to consider cheek implants. This popular procedure adds body and contour to the cheeks to make you look younger and give your face a fuller, healthier appearance.
Cheek implants are suitable for adult men and women who have weak cheek structure, a narrow or flat face, or who have lost cheek contour due to the effects of aging. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
In preparing for cheek implants, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Examine or measure you face
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding.
This surgery takes around one hour. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. As there are several types of implants that may be used, the ideal one will be determined with your doctor. You likely won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following this procedure, though one night’s stay may be needed in some cases.
It will take around two weeks to recover from this procedure. You’ll have to severely limit strenuous exercise and may need to take time off work for at least a week. Your doctor will advise you on this based on your personal situation, as you go through the healing process.
After cheek implants, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for around two weeks. In the days following surgery, pain and swelling are likely to occur, while some numbness and bruising are also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Your fuller cheeks and more youthful appearance will be noticeable immediately, though it may take a couple of weeks for the swelling to go away and the implants to settle into their natural position so you can enjoy the full impact of the procedure. There should be no visible scaring and your more defined, attractive cheeks should last you forever.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package