Is a sagging bum bringing you down? Tighten up your backside at Cosmetrix
If you want a firm, well-rounded backside but exercise and weight loss haven’t helped, you may want to consider a buttock lift. This popular procedure makes the buttocks appear less saggy, dimpled or wrinkled by raising and tightening the skin over the buttocks.
A buttock lift is suitable for adult men and women who have droopy, sagging backsides resulting from weight loss, the natural aging process and even heredity. This includes people who want to improve the shape, contours and position of the buttocks, as well as those with thighs that are crinkled, dimpled or flabby due to lack of exercise or cellulite. It is ideal for healthy individuals without other serious medical conditions whose weight is relatively stable and who are not significantly overweight.
In preparing for buttock lift surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around 90 minutes. The procedure involves excessive skin being removed and sutured into place in a tighter, lifted position. It is generally a day surgery that doesn’t require staying overnight in the hospital, though one-night stay may be required following the procedure.
It will take a few weeks to a few months to fully recover from this procedure. You should avoid any strenuous activity for up to three months, until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a buttock lift, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, some mild to moderate discomfort or pain is likely, and it is normal for some swelling and quite a bit of bruising to occur, though they should subside within a couple of weeks. pain and swelling are likely to occur, and some bruising is also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Most people are very happy with their sleeker, more toned backside. The results of buttock lift surgery are visible almost immediately, though it may take several months to determine the final size and shape. As long as you keep fit and maintain a stable weight, the improved look and feel of your buttock lift surgery should last you forever.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package