Is your droopy forehead getting you down? Raise eyebrows by getting a more youthful look at Cosmetrix
If you want to get rid of the wrinkles across your forehead or droopy eyebrows that make you look angry or unapproachable, you may want to consider a brow lift, also known as a forehead or temporal lift. This popular procedure smooths out your forehead wrinkles and raises your eyebrows and upper eyelids to their natural position by moving tissue and removing excess skin in your forehead to take years off your appearance.
A brow lift is suitable for adult men and women who have deep forehead wrinkles, sagging skin in the forehead or eyebrows or heavy upper eyelids as a result of aging or hereditary characteristics. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
In preparing for a brow lift, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Examine or measure you face
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around one hour. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. Though there are several methods for this procedure and the ideal one will be determined with your doctor, it generally involves excessive skin and tissue removed, tightened and sutured in your forehead area. You likely won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following this procedure, though one night’s stay may be needed in some cases.
It will take several weeks to a month to recover from this procedure. You’ll have to severely limit strenuous exercise and may need to take time off work for at least two weeks. Your doctor will advise you on this based on your personal situation, as you go through the healing process.
After a brow lift, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks. In the days following surgery, pain and swelling are likely to occur, while some numbness and bruising are also common. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
You’ll enjoy your new, revitalized, and refreshed appearance immediately, with a naturally smooth and wrinkle free forehead, repositioned eyebrows, and a generally brighter and more appealing upper face. Though it may take several weeks for the full results of the procedure to become apparent, there should be no visible scaring and the more youthful look should last you forever.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package