Is your large chest weighing you down? Get down to a better size at Cosmetrix
If you’re looking to get rid of the discomfort caused by overly large breasts, you may you may want to consider reduction mammoplasty, also known as a breast reduction. This procedure reduces you’re the size of your breasts by removing excess tissue and skin.
A breast reduction is suitable for women who have large, heavy breasts that are causing discomfort and pain, or are not satisfied with their body image. This procedure involves removing excess tissue, skin and fat from the breast to leave more manageable breasts, proportional to your body size. To have this procedure, you must be in good health.
In preparing for breast reduction surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get a full examination of your breasts, including size, shape, skin quality, and placement of your nipples and areolas
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around three hours. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. The procedure involves removing fat, tissue and skin to reduce the size of your breasts. It is generally a day surgery that doesn’t require staying overnight in the hospital, though one-night stay may be required following the procedure.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You should avoid any strenuous activity until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a breast reduction, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, bruising, swelling and soreness are likely to occur. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Breast reduction surgery incisions do leave scars, which become less noticeable with time and are generally hidden by a bra or swimming suit. Scar locations depend on the specific variation of the procedure that was carried out.
Your lighter, smaller breasts will be noticeable immediately. The improved appearance of your breasts and relief of pain, discomfort and any associated symptoms will take a few weeks or months to fully appear. Though the shape of your body will continue to change with age, by maintaining a healthy lifestyle the results of this procedure should last for a long time.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package