BREAST IMPLANT EXCHANGE
Need to change your implants? Get fast and easy implant exchange at Cosmetrix
If you need to change or remove your breast implants, you may you may want to consider breast implant exchange. This procedure removes old implants and places new ones of your choice in the same position as the previous implants.
A breast implant exchange is suitable for women who want to upgrade old breast implants, to remove breast implants that are no longer needed or to change the size of their breast implants. This procedure involves removing old, ruptured or unneeded breast implants to replace them with new ones or remove them completely.
In preparing for breast implant exchange surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get a full examination of your breasts, including size, shape, skin quality, and placement of your nipples and areolas
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
This surgery takes around one hours. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. The procedure involves removing old implants and replacing them with new ones. It is generally a day surgery that doesn’t require staying overnight in the hospital, though one-night stay may be required following the procedure.
It will take at a few days to recover from this procedure. You should avoid any strenuous activity until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a breast implant exchange, pain and discomfort are minimal, but you may experience some bruising, swelling and soreness for a few days. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Depending on whether you opted to enhance the size of your breasts, remove the implants altogether or retain the same size with a new material, the results of this procedure will vary greatly. Regardless, the results of this procedure should be noticeable almost immediately and, by maintaining a healthy lifestyle, should last for a long time.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package