BREAST AUGEMENTATION & LIFT
Why wait for larger breasts and a curvier body? Get the new breasts you deserve at Cosmetrix
If you want to get a full makeover for your breasts, you may want to consider a combined breast augmentation and lift surgery. This popular procedure includes both breast implants to increase the cup size and enhances the shape of your breasts and a breast lift to raise the breasts and improve firmness.
A combined breast augmentation and lift is suitable for women who are not satisfied with the size, shape or position of their breasts. It may help after pregnancy, weight loss or gain, or to counter the natural sagging or unevenness of your breasts. This procedure involves inserting a saline or silicone implant into the breast either under or over the chest muscle, while removing excess skin or tissue to raise change the shape and position of the breast. As each woman’s breasts and desires are unique, your individual needs will be discussed and agreed with your doctor.
In preparing for breast augmentation and lift surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get a baseline mammogram before surgery and another mammographic examination some months after surgery to help detect post-operative changes in your breast tissue.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding.
This surgery takes around two to three hours. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. It is a day surgery that generally doesn’t require staying overnight in the hospital, though one night’s stay may be required. The procedure involves either saline or silicone implants being placed either under the chest muscle (sub pectoral) or over the chest muscle (sub glandular), along with removal of excess skin and tissue. The specific size and location of the implants will be determined in consultation with your doctor based on your individual circumstances and desires.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You should avoid any strenuous activity until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After a breast augmentation and lift, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, stiffness and soreness are likely to occur, while some swelling and bruising are also common for a period of one to two weeks. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Breast surgery incisions do leave scars, but these will fade with time and usually become not noticeable after around a year. Scar locations depend on the specific variation of the procedure that was carried out.
Your larger, more voluptuous and youthful breasts will be noticeable immediately. The enhanced size, shape and position may give you a boost in self-confidence right away. Though the shape of your body will continue to change with age, the results of this procedure should last for a long time.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package