BREAST AUGMENTATIONLooking to impress with larger, fuller breasts?Get your dream body at Cosmetrix
If you want to enhance your breast size and improve the curviness of your chest, you may want to consider augmentation mammoplasty, also known as a breast augmentation. The most popular cosmetic procedure in the world, breast augmentation adds volume and improves the shape of your breasts by placing implants either under or over the chest muscle.
A breast lift is suitable for women who are not satisfied with the size, shape or contours of their breasts. It may also help after pregnancy or weight loss if you are unhappy with the size or droopiness of your breasts, or to correct asymmetry or unevenness in breast size caused by developmental problems or breast cancer surgery performed in the opposite breast. This procedure, which involves inserting a saline or silicone implant into the breast, is different for each woman, so your individual needs will be discussed and agreed with your doctor.
This procedure does not lift the position of your breasts. For the best result, you may want to consider combined breast augmentation and lift surgery , with both surgeries performed at the same time.
In preparing for breast augmentation surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get a baseline mammogram before surgery and another mammographic examination some months after surgery to help detect post-operative changes in your breast tissue.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding.
This surgery takes around two hours. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. It is a day surgery that generally doesn’t require staying overnight in the hospital. The procedure involves either saline or silicone implants being placed either under the chest muscle (sub pectoral) or over the chest muscle (sub glandular). The specific size and location of the implants will be determined in consultation with your doctor based on your individual circumstances and desires.
After a breast augmentation, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, stiffness and soreness are likely to occur, while some swelling and bruising are also common for a period of one to two weeks. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Breast augmentation surgery incisions do leave scars, but these will fade with time and usually become not noticeable after around a year. Scar locations depend on the specific variation of the procedure that was carried out.
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications : routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees including ( Surgeon’s fees & Anesthesia’s fees)
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package