Are sagging arms getting in your way? Reshape your arms at Cosmetrix
If you want to get rid of the excess hanging skin under your arms, you may want to consider a brachioplasty, also known as an arm lift. This popular procedure gives your arms a more toned appearance to from the armpit to the elbow, by removing unwanted fat and skin in the upper arm area.
An arm lift is suitable for adult men and women who have droopy, sagging upper arms resulting from weight loss, the natural aging process and even heredity. It is ideal for healthy individuals without other serious medical conditions whose weight is relatively stable and who are not significantly overweight.
In preparing for arm lift surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation.
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding.
This surgery takes around two hours, though it may take longer if any additional procedures, such as liposuction, are performed at the same time. The procedure involves excessive skin being removed, tightened and sutured into place. This is a day surgery that doesn’t require general anesthesia, so you won’t have to stay overnight in the hospital following the procedure.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You should avoid any heavy lifting or driving until the pain and swelling go away. Your doctor will advise you on the best way to minimize discomfort during the healing process.
After an arm lift, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, some pain and swelling are likely to occur and some bruising is also common, though it shouldn’t last more than a few days and can be reduced by keeping your arm elevated. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Getting rid of that excess skin under your arms will make you feel better about yourself and make it easier to perform everyday tasks. As long as you keep fit and maintain a stable weight, the improved look and feel of your arm lift surgery should last you forever.
If you want to talk to best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at 971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package