Want to get rid of unsightly wrinkles? Get youthful looking skin at Cosmetrix
If you’re dreaming of smoother, softer skin, you may want to consider Botox injections. The most popular non-surgical procedure globally, it eliminates forehead frown lines,crow’s feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck through the injection of a purified protein filler to give your skin a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
Botox injections are suitable for adult women and men who have wrinkles and blemishes around their eyes, forehead and neck areas. To have this procedure, you must be in good health, not pregnant or nursing, and without a history of neuromuscular disorders.
In preparing for Botox injections, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Discuss any medical conditions or treatments
- Examine or measure you face
This procedure takes less than one hour and no hospital stay is generally required. The Botulin toxin (Botox) is injected using a small needle to minimize any discomfort or stinging. It blocks the nerve impulses, temporarily paralyzing the muscles that cause wrinkles, while giving the skin a smoother appearance for several months.
Since the procedure is non-surgical, no recovery time is needed. You’ll be able to return to work or other activities immediately following the procedure.
Botox injections are very safe and side effects are extremely rare, though they may include headaches, nausea and bruising or numbness around the injection site.
Most people love the younger, unwrinkled skin, which will become fully apparent within one week of the procedure. The rejuvenating effects of Botox injections typically last around three to six months, so the procedure should be repeated periodically to retain your youthful, smooth skin.
If you want to talk to one of our world-class doctors about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation , including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia’s fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient’s medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment – outside the package.