ABDOMINOPLASTY (TUMMY TUCK)
Tired of sit-ups? Get perfectly flat abs at Cosmetrix
Procedure Name :
- Abdiminoplasty Mini
- Abdiminoplasty Extended
- Abdiminoplasty Regular
If you want to get rid of the extra fat or excess skin in your stomach area, you may want to consider an abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck. This popular procedure flattens your abdomen by removing unwanted fat and skin, while also tightening the muscles in your abdominal wall.
A tummy tuck is suitable for adult men and women who were obese and now have excessive fat deposits or loose skin in the abdominal area. It is also ideal for women whose skin and muscles were stretched during pregnancy. To have this procedure, you must be in good health and at a stable weight.
A tummy tuck is not a substitute for weight loss or an appropriate exercise program.
In preparing for tummy tuck surgery, you may be asked to:
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking and nicotine products, as they may increase complications or delay healing
- Eat a balanced diet
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements, as they can increase bleeding
Depending on the objective agreed with your doctor, this surgery can take anywhere from one to four hours. On the day of the procedure, you’ll receive general anesthesia, which will put you to sleep during the operation. The procedure involves excessive skin and fat being removed, tightened and sutured into place. The complexity of your particular situation will determine how many nights you’ll need to spend in the hospital following the procedure.
It will take at least a week to recover from this procedure. You’ll have to severely limit strenuous exercise for four to six weeks. You may also need to take up to one month off work after the surgery to ensure proper recovery. Your doctor will advise you on this based on your personal situation, as you go through the healing process.
After a tummy tuck, you may experience some common side effects that can persist for a few weeks or even months. In the days following surgery, pain and swelling are likely to occur, while some numbness and bruising are also common. During the healing process, you may feel fatigued, emotionally drained or just otherwise not yourself. The risk of other, more severe complications is minimal and rare, but increases if you have poor circulation, diabetes, heart, lung, or liver disease.
Most people love their new, flat stomach. It’ll take you some time to get used to your new body, so take it slow, and make sure you eat healthy and exercise once it’s safe, so you can keep your new shape forever.
If you want to talk to the best plastic surgeon in dubai about your specific needs, please contact us at +971 4389 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly to schedule a consultation.
The Package Includes:
- Charges for operating room use, recovery room use, and nursing services (for scrub nurse and circulating nurse)
- Accommodation for one nights, including charges for room, nursing services, and food ordered from the standard hospital menu
- Laboratory testing as necessary for the procedure and if required by the surgeon, including: CBC, PT & PTT Coaglition, bleeding time, FPG, creatinine, HIV Ab/Ag, and urinalysis
- Medical equipment and medical supplies necessary for the procedure (SDC, vaser or liposuction machine (if required))
- Medications: routine medications necessary for the procedure while the patient is admitted
- Anesthesia: pre-anesthetic drugs, anesthesia, medical gas (oxygen, nitrous oxide)
- One follow up visit for related to procedure done at cosmetrix
- Physicians’ fees:
- Surgeon’s fees
- Anesthesia's fees
The Package Excludes:
- Medicine and investigation other than mentioned above in the package
- Charges billed for inpatient stays in excess of one nights (additional charges for these days, including room and other charges, will be added to the package price at normal hospital rates)
- Charges for other procedures or other plastic surgery procedures
- Charges for all intensive care unit services, if necessary
- Outpatient fees and expenses incurred before admission and surgery
- Other charges not related to the procedure
- Continuous treatment related patient's medical history
- Any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Take home medications and supplies
- Compressive garment - outside the package